KFMB AM/FM radio has an opportunity for an experienced (5+ years) Integrated Radio and Digital Account Executive to join our market leading sales team. Candidate will be responsible for the development and generation of new business “On-air” as well as our entire suite of digital offerings. We are looking for a self-starting, creative, solutions-based marketing professional that can network, connect with business owners, develop unique marketing ideas, and deliver results for our customers. Additionally, the candidate must be able to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets (I.E. Enterprise Business, Core Business, Digital & Sponsorship Revenue); Use Salesforce or another CRMS tool to manage day to day activity, pipeline, and forecasts. The position requires Daily prospecting, conducting research and the ability to analyze sales data. Additionally… Preparation and presentation of sales proposals; Client correspondence; Attendance at client/station promotional events and or follow-up on collections and make-goods.
• Develop and generate Enterprise business;
• Maintain and grow existing core business
• Interact and communicate with customers and potential clients (e.g. Present information/proposals to clients).
• Interact and communicate with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment. Includes daily interaction with sales assistants and traffic, promotions, programming, and/or financial services personnel (e.g. order entry and/or resolution on make-goods, etc.);
• Attend and participate in sales meetings and weekly planner meetings;
• Attend client or station promotional events. May also include supervision or assistance with the preparation for these events for clients;
• Draft/Prepare proposals and business correspondence;
• Conduct research and analyze and/or interpret sales data;
• Prepare weekly forecast of pending business and projected monthly billing;
• Follow up regarding collection of payment from clients.
• 5+ years broadcast sales experience;
• Strong written and verbal communications skills;
• Strong knowledge of digital marketing
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships;
• Ability to create proposals using software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Driven self-starting individual that thrives in a competitive environment
• Must possess a current valid driver's license
• Knowledge of industry software (e.g. Arbitron, Tapscan, Scarborough, WideOrbit, Efficio Salesforce)
• Knowledge of the marketplace, including ratings and how to interpret market data