Alloy Development, LLC seeks a Development Executive (Project) for the AE Development department. The Development Executive is responsible for the development of material for television & streaming series and to work on series, staffing and current programming.
• Identify Alloy properties as well as outside material to be adapted, developed, pitched and sold to television networks and streaming platforms.
• Find writers for series development, series staffing and streaming development projects.
• Manage maintain database of available writers. This includes ensuring writer, director, and talent information/lists are maintained and current.
• Work closely with writers to develop pitches, write outlines and give story and script notes.
• Maintain competitive development reports and track all competitive projects.
What do we require from you?
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College degree in related field strongly preferred.
• Minimum 5 years relevant work experience.
• Minimum 2 years of executive level experience in development at a studio, network, streamer or production company.
• Knowledge of feature films and/or television (past and present).
• Pop culture and social media awareness.
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
• Strong critical thinking and persuasion skills.
• Knowledge of story structure.
• Strong background in creative analysis, script reading and providing notes.
• Ability to generate creative ideas for projects.
• Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel, both in person and on the telephone.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with a collaborative working style.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task, organize and schedule work effectively.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including overtime, if and when necessary.