Based in Taiwan, this dynamic role will focus on building the top channels in the region – AXN and Animax. This role offers an opportunity to connect popular content with millions of fans for the ultimate entertainment experience.
AXN Taiwan is currently seeking a passionate marketing and communications professional. The candidate should possess the ability to create innovative content to reach, connect and influence consumers as well as creatively generate buzz via earned media for the channels to ultimately drive tune in to the dynamic line-up of drama series, reality shows and movies.
If you are analytical, creative, flexible, collaborative, and would enjoy a career in a dynamic industry, then this is the role for you!
• Conceptualize and develop strategies and execute plans for our social media platforms and digital marketing campaigns. Project components include social media outreach, social media monitoring, media planning, influencer engagement, video and content production, analytics and execution of microsites.
• Create compelling digital content to engage new and existing viewers via emotional storytelling, to build buzz and brand equity across various social platforms
• Involve in the daily operation and maintenance of owned social platforms, websites and video-sharing website, including enquires and comments handling, page patrolling, content updates and A/B testing of campaigns
• Conceptualize marketing plans with affiliate partners to promote channels
• Providing stakeholders images, promotional materials etc. for social and on-air use for channel promotions
• Develop effective and creative communications plans to sustain awareness for the channels
• Build strong media relations with entertainment and lifestyle media in key markets
• Manage publicity for a variety of series and channel campaigns; which may include pitching feature interviews for artistes and arranging press junkets.
• Work closely with appointed public relations firms to optimize positive share of voice in the local market
• Produce monthly tool kits with series highlights and visual assets to sustain media momentum
• Monitor media coverage, including competitor activities and industry trends
• Draft media releases, factsheets, bios and series descriptions
• Organize local media events to build relationships with key media
• Manage and work within set, annual budgets
• Participate in other projects and assignments when assigned
• A degree from a recognized university, preferably in Mass Communications, Public Relations or Marketing
• Interest in English General Entertainment and Anime
• A creative thinker, with an ability to develop unique angles to promote new series
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in managing and executing communications campaigns
• A sound knowledge of the consumer media landscape in Taiwan
• A minimum of 1 year in a management capacity with experience in agency management
• Well-organized and able to multi task, with a keen eye on details
• A self-driven and creative individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Energetic, positive thinker and good team player who is able to work under pressure and tight timelines
• Fluency in written and spoken Mandarin and English
• Experience in drafting public relations materials in Mandarin e.g. press releases, bios, fact sheets
• Solid network of media contacts in Taiwan
• Proficiency in digital advertising tools such as Google Ad Words, Facebook Ad Manager, YouTube, Outbrain an advantage
• Proficiency in basic video editing a plus