Requisition ID 22688
The Coordinator – Digital Ad Technology & Video will interact with national ad sales teams, ad sales marketing, pricing and planning, billing, partner management, creative services, and brand teams in the daily operation, integration, and implementation of advertising product and technologies on Discovery Inc. owned and operated and distribution platforms.
1. Partner/MSO integrations, support, and management.
2. Programmatic integrations, implementation, management and optimization.
3. Certification/integration of campaign measurement/verification tags and technologies.
4. QA/troubleshooting of active campaigns, creative implementation, and 3rd party measurement discrepancies in support of Ad Operations.
5. Work closely with the Product and Technology team/site engineers to QA/troubleshoot video player and ad serving integrations/deployments, including TV Everywhere app and platform releases.
6. Assist with pulling Advertiser & Partner reporting requests.
7. Support ad sales, pricing and planning, and marketing teams to maximize revenue generation and communicate ad product capabilities.
• 2+ years of experience in digital ad operations, ad technology, or other relevant media/advertising/technology field.
• Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
• Solid understanding of digital ad products, ad measurement, TV Everywhere platforms and services, and programmatic advertising.
• Extensive knowledge of Freewheel and/or Google Ad Manager ad serving platforms.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Extremely detail oriented.
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and activities simultaneously.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.