Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
The Live Nation Connecticut/Upstate NY office is in search of a highly motivated, organized and most importantly, enthusiastic individual who is interested in learning about marketing and promoting live entertainment.
Areas You Will Be Learning About:
• Development, implementation, and execution of show marketing plans.
• Live Nation CT / Upstate NY social media accounts; content calendar, copywriting and corresponding ads.
• Digital marketing plans and process for digital ad buys including but not limited to Google AdWords, YouTube, re-targeting platforms.
• Regional newsletters and presale E-blasts.
• Managing show artwork database and artwork deliverables.
• Street team coordination for pickups, drop offs, hits and specialty runs.
• Individual show contract confirmations and marketing “AD PACKS”
• Currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school
• Must be eligible for school credit (and able to supply a letter from sponsor/administrator upon request)
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be able to commit to a minimum work schedule of 10 hours per week with some availability to work weekends
• Eager to learn and be proactive with new tasks
• The ability to conduct yourself in a professional matter at all times
• The ability to learn and absorb at a fast pace
• High proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
This is a great internship opportunity in the field of live entertainment. We are currently searching for a student in a qualifying program to fill this internship position for summer season. This internship will be based out of the Live Nation Connecticut office in Wallingford, CT and the XFINITY Theatre in Hartford, CT. Having reliable transportation in order to travel to various venues in the area is required.