iHeartRadio is seeking a Sales Support Manager to join our team. The Sales Support Manager’s primary function is to oversee the Sales Operations Team, conduct training for sales assistants and project managers, and act as a liaison between sales support and account executives.
iHeartRadio is seeking a Sales Support Manager to join our team. The Sales Support Manager’s primary function is to oversee the Sales Operations Team, conduct trainings for sales assistants and project managers, and act as a liaison between sales support and account executives.
• Manage a team of 5+ - This will include managing workload of the sales operations team, distribute tasks accordingly, and acting as a pipeline to the overall sales ops team.
• Provide thought leadership for training strategy – work with business unit partners to map out annual / ongoing training vision and lay out implementation plans, including content, cadence, and format.
• Improve Sales Assistants New Hire Training - Ensure new hire onboarding and ramp up are supported centrally with high quality training programs. Identify gaps in new hire training and address.
• Understand sales operations systems - Ensure that Sales organization is leveraging systems and processes to maintain accuracy in order entry and overall execution.
• Develop and maintain a detailed training project plan / pipeline to prioritize needs and track progress
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, with high quality deliverables within scope
• Maintain monthly tracking reports to monitor training progress across various initiatives
• Other duties as assigned.
• 1-2 years of training, sales or sales support experience.
• Familiarity of sales processes
• Ability to work cross-functionally with varied stakeholders, including but not limited to Sales Operations, IT, Sales Leadership, Account Executives and Sales Support Teams.
• Highly organized and detail-oriented to manage tasks across multiple projects and timelines.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
• Experience in working with Wrike, Trello, and/or Asana.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce.com
• Working knowledge of project collaboration environments and applications (i.e. Sharepoint & Microsoft Office).
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent active listening skills
• Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
• A sense of urgency combined with the ability to influence others to deliver on time with exceptional results.
• Must be a self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently and comfortable with identifying and initiating discussions about opportunities for process improvement.
• Must demonstrate a professional, engaged, curious and consultative nature and good judgment.
• Must thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, demanding and fluid environment and maintain a can-do attitude.
• Ability to multi-task to meet multiple short-term, business-critical deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; MBA is highly desirable