This position will be required to design, install, and debug a variety of Broadcast systems including Audio, Video, Control, and IT as relates to broadcast equipment. This role will be responsible to work with our in-house IT department and design basic networking for the support of broadcast equipment.
- Design and support in-house video, audio and control systems.
- Support maintenance department for troubleshooting and repair of above mentioned systems.
- Maintain network and system documentation.
- Conform to CBS security policies, initiatives, and compliance reporting.
- Some supervision of project as relates to wiring technicians is required.
- Working knowledge of broadcast systems: audio, video, control
- Basic understanding of networking, subnetting, and VLAN implementation.
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Visio.
- Working technical knowledge of current broadcast systems software, protocols, and standards.
- Basic understanding of network administration.
- Hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
- College diploma or university degree in the field of Electrical or Broadcast engineering or five to ten years' equivalent work experience.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to conduct research into hardware and software issues and products as required.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preferred, but not required skills in Microsoft Project and Database.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled