Based in our Beijing Office, the Sales Planning and Operations (SP&O) Analyst/Senior Analyst is an analytical, detailed and process oriented professional able to support the development, implementation, execution and ongoing fine-tuning of varied aspects of the sales process including product planning, contracting, data entry, reporting, and more.
• Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales for Distribution (Greater China), the candidate will become a business partner with the Greater China Sales team and regional teams in the execution and achievement of sales strategies and objectives for the Greater China market
• Key areas of responsibilities:
o Sales Operation: own the Sales Operation function for Greater China including revenue report development and booking, preparation and management of product availability lists, deal management and inputs into systems for booking and business tracking.
o Sales Support: provide Sales Support to the sales team and clients in the region including contracts reviews, capture and process amendments, sales tracking and notifications.
o Sales Analysis: analyze and evaluate sales data and validate sales plans. Ensure the purity of the data and identify and address issues prior to or early in their development.
o Budget Preparation and Tracking: Prepare, update and track the sales budget in coordination with Finance teams.
o General Administration: coordinate payment and materials delivery, contract follow up, filing, censorship submission etc.
o Assist implementation and execution of processes and guidelines for all aspects of sales planning and operations process
o Other ad-hoc sales support activities as required
• Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration or Supply Chain related disciplines
• 3+ years in a capacity in any of the following fields of Sales Operation, Sales Admin, Sales Planning and Finance
• Knowledge of information systems management, business or sales administration, budgeting and marketing principles would be a plus
• Have a detailed, structured but analytical oriented mindset. With strong experience in handling, managing, analyzing and interpreting large samples of data in a logical and accurate manner
• Being a good team player and able to work under pressure
• Has a strong and passionate drive to achieve results, and create an environment focused on ongoing improvements in processes, system efficiency and accuracy
• Excellent computer skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.), Word and PowerPoint
• Strong oral and written communication skills in Mandarin, and proficient in English
• Experience, exposure or understanding of media/US entertainment industry with particular focus on programming sales, distribution and the social media landscape in China a plus