An opportunity for rising College Juniors or Seniors to get a fully immersive experience and exposure at iHeartRadio; the best radio and media company in the world.
• Rotate weekly through all the various iHeartRadio teams and learn the synergy between them.
• Join the Marketing team by learning their techniques and assisting in how to acquire, engage and retain our users
• Deep dive into our Business Intelligence data and participate in how it affects our day to day decisions
• Participate with Customer Service and spot trends and champion our users
• Learn the ins and outs of our Design projects from their starting concepts to final product
• Assist the Social & Editorial teams by creating and publishing original and exciting content, and interact with fans on multiple social platforms
• Join the Product team in in the process of launching a new app feature
• Learn what it’s like to work at Premiere Network, the number one radio syndication company the USA
• Participate in weekly one-day special experiences
• Spend a day with the NYC Radio Morning shows talent and producers, and help them produce one of their shows
• Go out in the field with the NYC Street-team and participate in promotions
• Work with the National Programming Group and help their artist relations team with one of their concerts
• Join our Digital Quarterly Planning Day at iHeartRadio and help decide what projects we should work on for the remainder of the year
• Head out to our Total Traffic & Weather Network in New Jersey and learn how the massive TTWN system works
• Group project with other interns to be presented to iHeartRadio Senior Leadership.
• Assists in developing and broadening interest in iHeartRadio.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills; active listening; effectively conveying information; ability to proofread & edit
• Planning & organizing: focusing on urgent and important tasks; avoiding procrastination; showing attention to detail; meeting deadlines
• Innovation & Creativity
• Leadership in peer relationships
• Ability to work independently and efficiently
• Flexibility & creativity; can adapt to shifts in priorities and urgencies
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms, e.g., Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest
• Interpersonal skills: collaboration with others
• Work experience in media field a plus
• Career interest in media industry
• Full-time undergraduates (rising Junior or Senior) at a four-year college
• Minimum 3.2 GPA
• Media field of study a plus, e.g., Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Broadcast Journalism