Requisition ID 21714
Provide administrative and process support in the daily execution of TV Commercial Operations functions. May be responsible for log production, copy editing, programming, VOD, commercial clearance or billboard production functions within the TV Commercial Operations department.
1. Create daily broadcast log, including manipulation of paid units for maximum revenue potential
2. Confirm that promotional items and public service announcement are correctly scheduled on log
3. Assist in research and resolution of order entry or log scheduling issues including oversell and separation situations, conflicts, competitive issues, exclusivities, sponsorships, preempts
4. Maintain updated and accurate files consisting of all reports, correspondence and confirmations related to daily log production, copy sequences and program content, both linear and non-linear
5. Interact daily with Ad Sales, Creative Services, and outside agency personnel to resolve contract issues, provide information needed in the workflow process; expedite materials (instructions, media and commercial assets, billboards, promotional fill material)
6. Maintain assigned accounts and process all commercial instructions, accurately inputting information into traffic system
7. Implement all copy changes to exported logs as requested and ensure that changes are approved and processed through the appropriate channels
8. Print and proof daily worksheets
9. Enter all programming information into traffic system including format structure, program titles, episode information and timing sheets. Interact with Programming department to ensure all program changes are processed and confirmed.
10. Responsible for viewing all incoming commercial assets, processing dub/purge requests, recycling and tape management
11. Expedite all materials required for billboard production and confirm that required specifications are adhered to per Discovery policies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures with strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
• Strong organization skills
• Ability to work within time constraints and exhibit flexibility in work hours based on business needs and seasonal demands
• Must exhibit excellent problem-solving abilities
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to compile, code, categorize, audit or verify information or data
• Ability to enter, store or maintain information in written or electronic form
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States