Entercom Communications Corp is seeking a self-motivated, collaborative, media-savvy Sales Planner to join our newly created Entercom Audio Network!
The Network Sales Planner will be responsible for supporting pre and post sales activities for the Entercom Audio Network by building media plans and acting as the primary contact for campaign planning. We are looking for a professional and detail-oriented individual with exceptional organizational and computer skills.
Essential responsibilities include the following:
- Build media plans with optimal targeting, placements and rates to ensure that they meet or exceed revenue objectives and client efficiency goals
- Conduct research and analysis to recommend sales plans for targeted audiences/clients
- Collaborate with multiple business divisions to develop opportunities with external partners as well as internal resources
- Collect and summarize marketplace intelligence related to Entercom sales and programming
- Support Sales and Network Executive(s) by troubleshooting and following up on client concerns
- Monitor inventory availability across Entercom Audio Network
- Additional duties as assigned
- The right candidate is a team player with a positive attitude and excellent written and verbal skills.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a media sales environment
- Knowledge of media sales and proposal systems.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and high energy environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- College degree preferred.