o you enjoy dance music? Do you enjoy entertaining? Then you’re in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love for performing. Is this you? Read on…
WHO ARE WE?
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next generation special effects, our events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the Headliner experience is our top priority.
Throughout our 20-year history, Insomniac has produced almost 400 festivals, concerts and club nights for over 4 million attendees in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New York, Texas, Puerto Rico, and the United Kingdom, with expansions into Brazil, Japan and India. Insomniac’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest multi-day music festival in North America, and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2016. The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella, and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.
From character performers to stilters, greeters, aerialists, comedians, dancers, specialty acts, fur characters and puppeteers, Entertainment Cast Members at Insomniac create unforgettable memories for our headliners.
• Interact courteously & professionally with headliners & staff at all times
• Help create a team oriented environment
• Work effectively under high levels of pressure & demanding time lines
• Stay in character while interacting with headliners & in public view
• Maintain a high level of energy & crowd engagement
• Be able to wear the assigned footwear & costuming for extended periods of time
• Navigate & perform throughout large crowds
• Complete rotations of checkpoints throughout the event
• Facilitate photo ops with headliners
Participants do not need formal qualifications, but are most desirable with a background in dance, theater, & or general entertainment.
• Talented in your chosen performance area
• Friendly, outgoing and confident
• Able to adapt your performance style to suit your costuming or audience
• Energetic and determined to succeed
• Able to accept direction and coaching
• Physically fit enough to walk & stand for extended periods of time in festival conditions.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours as required