Do you have extensive experience working with internal stakeholders? Have you forged successful business relationships? We’re looking for a battle-tested gatekeeper and professional to join our team as a Business Relationship Manager, where you’ll serve as the liaison between our technical Cloud Services team and the business in order to foster effective, timely communication between the groups. As a Business Relationship Manager, you’ll partner with the business to initiate, surface and shape the demand for technical capabilities and assets, ensuring that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized and recognized. You’ll both need to effectively translate systems and technical requirements to the business, and ensure management and follow through of initiatives, service levels and associated pivots. We’re looking for an empathy expert—someone who can interpret the ask, guide conversations, understand the business case, and relay its importance to the team. If you’re a tactful communicator and efficiency champion proficient in time, expectation, and resource management, this could be the perfect job for you!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation–then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider—delivering technology that supports approximately 3,500 organizations around the globe. We are growing fast, which creates a lot of opportunities for career growth within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Interface with the business unit for purpose of Business/IT Strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management.
• Communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of IT staff regarding departmental requests, projects and initiatives.
• Proactively share knowledge of technology risks and opportunities to build competitive advantage and improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Facilitate the planning and execution of business changes through-the-use-of technology.
• Develop an in-depth understanding of each department’s strategy, objectives and goals and tie them to the broader business.
• Partner with IT leadership to provide visibility into those goals and how IT will support them.
• Provide periodic updates on technology trends and how each unit could leverage new tech to achieve objectives.
• Own the monthly IT scorecard and present to each department leader (IT service delivery, solution delivery, projects, enhancements, risks, relationship issues) and work with Decision Support team to address metrics / findings.
• Supports the setup of new programs/projects to ensure delivery efficiency.
• Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders. May provide overall project management for a given initiative.
• Oversee planning and work closely with BCM during Implementation as it relates to artifacts, requirements and business relationship system changes - in partnership with team support requirements gathering, planning, development and testing for system implementations and upgrades. Works with vendor programmers to develop, enhance and/or modify the systems. Documents all modifications.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at-all-times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
• Minimally five (5) years of applicable experience in a Business Relationship role (i.e. Project Manage or BA or similar discipline).
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related field required.
• Strong understanding of Information Technology best practices, processes, and life-cycles.
• Excellent track record of establishing and fostering strong internal business relationships with executive, management and staff level employees.
• Prior experience parting with the business to develop strategic IT roadmaps and tracking progress with scorecards.
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
• Change Management expertise.
• Project Management expertise.
• Prior experience working in corporate systems is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to convey business requirements and technical needs in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
• Possesses ability to manage multiple projects successfully and simultaneously.
• Advanced MS Office Suite Skills.
• Exceptional client relationship skills and demonstrated experience developing consultative relationships at all levels.
• Results focused, execution expert who fits with a high performing organization committed to driving business outcomes.
• Knowledge of multiple back-office solutions and understanding of system integration.