The Account Manager II is responsible for maintaining best in class consultative relationships with clients within an assigned market segment. The AM II will introduce and sell iCIMS’ products and solutions to existing users as well as new divisions, subsidiaries, and international counterparts within the company’s current footprint. The Account Manager will promote renewals, expansions and customer satisfaction. Through scheduled and proactive outreach, the Account Manager II will partner with customers to fully understand their business strategies, expectations and needs. The AM II then aligns with all departments at iCIMS to ensure that iCIMS products and services deliver a customer experience that is second to none. The Account Manager may manage a high volume of smaller sized accounts or a lower volume of more complex accounts. The AM II reports to the Manager, Account Management.
Building Relationships: Delivers a customer experience second to none.
• Earns and maintains position as a trusted advisor to client base through the development of exceptional relationships with key decision makers and internal stakeholders within assigned segment.
• Conducts Executive Business Reviews to develop a deep understanding of the client’s needs and pain points with thoughtful, smart and creative dialogue. Links iCIMS’ products back to key business issues.
• Proactively engages with clients to determine ongoing satisfaction, provide demonstrated value of iCIMS products and services and emphasizes the client’s return on investment.
Revenue: Builds partnerships through best in class full suite talent acquisition strategies.
• Proactively solicits and drives new business within assigned accounts.
• Creates and manages pipeline of revenue opportunities from within existing customer base of assigned segment.
• Maintains accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
• Asks thoughtful questions and displays effective listening.
• Assesses customer needs and effectively links product value, features/benefits to those needs.
• Works with internal resources to present and position company products and services to new divisions of existing clients.
• Develops and maintains current product knowledge and can explain the business value of our offerings.
• Prepares presentations, demonstrations, investment summaries, and sales contracts.
• Creates, monitors and manages a sales pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
Retention: Leverages adoption to build long term relationships.
• Creates, monitors and manages a loss pipeline to ensure consistent achieve of quotas and metrics.
• Proactively engages with customers to identify at-risk situations; escalating those instances to the appropriate resources within iCIMS who will execute those transactions.
• Monitors adoption, engagement and usage of iCIMS talent acquisition platform relevant to each customer to identify risk to the partnership.
• Manages business escalation issues as they relate ongoing customer retention. Routes all other escalation issues to the appropriate iCIMS’ support teams or other iCIMS’ resources.
• Manages the contract renewal process inclusive of affirming and/or reestablishing the value of iCIMS software to all key client stakeholders and presenting our long-term vision as a technology partner.
• Maintains accurate and current records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
Compliance and due diligence
• Proactively engages in professional development on an ongoing basis
• Takes steps to develop industry knowledge and influence customer Talent Acquisition operations by recommending industry best practices inside and outside of the iCIMS product suite.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies, policies and procedures.
• Uses Salesforce CRM to accurately track and record sales activity to ensure that metrics can be consistently measured.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• A minimum of 3 years of account management or customer relationship management experience desirable, preferably in the HR services or Software-as-a-Service space or equivalent HR talent platform.
• Basic understanding of fundamentals of Human Resources and employment process.
• Displays capacity to negotiate deals with more than one point of contact inside customer organizations to satisfactory revenue requirements.
• Passionate about problem solving, relationship building and creating customer loyalty.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Basic sales acumen and drive to participate in a sales environment with quota responsibilities
• Exceptional time and project management skills. Ability to manage workload while understanding return on time investment.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiple layers within organizations.
• Ability to clearly present material and effectively overcome objections.
• High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
• Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple clients and issues simultaneously.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation. Ability to effectively create and sustain ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.