iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry's premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
• Leverage best practices to create highly optimized and reusable code
• Collaborate with agile teams, customers and product specialists at all levels to distill and evolve product requirements in to simple, effective and fast user interfaces.
• Build scalable architectures
• Leverage the latest technologies and tools
• Develop prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
• Mentor UI Developers (Level I-II) and performs code reviews
• Experience with various web browsers, including Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox
• Proficient with either React.js, Node.js, Angular, jQuery, Bootstrap
• Prior development in Java and knowledge of software design patterns is a plus
• Prior experience with web accessibility and web application security standards is a plus
• Familiarity with UXPin, Photoshop or similar graphics software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
• Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
• Ability to influence without authority and lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
• A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend action
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with five or more (5+) years’ of relevant experience.
• Master’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems or Software Engineering with three or more (3+) years’ of relevant experience
• In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, seven or more (7+) years of software engineering experience