What part will you play?
Bleacher Report, the social voice of sports and a wholly owned subsidiary of Turner Sports is hiring highly motivated, digitally savvy Sales Planners. The qualified candidate will reside in either the NY, CHI, or LA offices of Turner and will report to an Account Executive and Vice President, National Sales. We are looking for digital professionals who understand the monetization strategies that leverage the social graph and a proven ability to communicate the value of this strategy to a wide range of major U.S. brands. In addition to generating revenue through branded content partnerships, our social sales team will work closely with our product, creative, and account service teams to see to it that the programs are implemented to maximize the client's KPIs. You will be a support system and partially responsible for cultivating, nurturing and ultimately leveraging quality contacts at both major agencies and national brands *Opportunity for NY, Chicago, and LA
What will you be doing?
• Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving
• Assist AE's in guiding and consulting clients on the use of Bleacher Report's ad products, which products to use for which objectives, and how to achieve the greatest results based on client objectives
• Assist in the preparation and follow-up for client meeting
• Establish deep relationships with national brands and media/advertising agencies
• Grow existing portfolio of Turner Sports clients, to drive and upsell revenue B/R revenue
• Assist AE's in educating and training media agencies about B/R specific advertising and content across social
• Creative strategy: Work with brands to define their brand identity on social platforms in terms of brand purpose, brand voice and content themes through half or full day workshops
• Lead in the creation of proposals for incoming RFP's by creating media plans to meet advertiser needs
• Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Set up kick-off calls in preparation of new campaigns
What do we require from you?
• 1-3 years' experience working at a media agency or publisher managing a brand's digital advertising strategy and buying activities
• Proven track record of negotiating, structuring, and closing complex brand partnerships
• An entrepreneurial mindset - strong desire to work in sales and team environment
• A sports enthusiast who regularly follows one or more college or professional sports teams
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with DoubleClick DFP, DFA, Atlas, Comscore Media Metrix, Mediavisor, Atlas, Operative, and SalesForce