TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
• Direct and maintain the sale and distribution of programmatic inventory across the Turner portfolio to agencies and clients with a specific focus on Trading Desks & DSP's to meet revenue budget requirements
What will you be doing?
• Direct accounts from proposal through post-analysis. Collaborate with retail/direct sales to help close programmatic business and be a resource for retail/direct on all things programmatic.
• Help to educate the retail/direct sales force on programmatic. Create and present proposals to secure business, utilizing rate card guidelines and keeping the site's best inventory interests in mind.
• Analyze and diagnose client needs and share analyses with all TBSI divisions to maximize revenue opportunities.
• Develop and maintain stable relationships with operations and sales support groups within the company.
• Be responsible for daily supervision of the "team", Sales Assistants, and Sales Planners. Be a positive team player and active role model for support staff and other AE's.
• Lead the development of strong client and agency relationships for applicable accounts. Develop creative ideas and solutions for business responsibilities.
• Direct comprehensive servicing and support for clients and agencies. Maintain working knowledge of research products, Nielsen and MRI.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's Degree and, 3+ years sales experience in digital & programmatic field, proven track record of acquiring new business and building and maintaining client relationships.
• Strategic yet creative thinker-able to take concepts to reality.
• Strong written and verbal communications. Knowledge of Solbright, DART, Nielsen/NetRatings
But wait, there’s more!
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• 2015 Best Company for Working Mothers
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS