The Digital Marketing Strategist SEM will serve as a thought-leader and expert on paid digital media buys, specifically focused on SEM media strategy. You will be expected to collaborate with local marketers to train and empower best practices across media buying, oversee our campaigns on paid search advertising (PPC), maintain an outstanding relations with our agency and working closely with them to help drive KPIs via efficient online advertising. You will learn to use our proprietary data management platform to provide ongoing reporting, analysis, and ad optimization for the thousands of best-in-class performances AEG produces annually.
Duties for the Digital Marketing Strategist SEM include:
• Research and gather best practices regarding SEM, Social and Programmatic to share with regional offices.
• Oversee & advise on SEM campaign creation and post-reporting with agency.
• Collaborate with marketing department to develop long term marketing initiatives
• Create, manage and report on media performance testing (i.e. Creative A/B testing, targeting tests).
• Build budget/targeting/creative recommendations based on artist, geo, genre, and platform data for tours/shows/festivals.
• Collaborate on scaled media buying process improvements.
Required Qualifications (Job Knowledge, Skills, and Education):
1. A minimum education level of: BA/BS is Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related area
2. 3-5 years experience, preferably media agency managing performance search
3. Extremely data focused and data savvy.
4. Google AdWords/Analytics Certification
5. Proficient in excel, forecasting, and reporting (pivot tables, financial models, multi touch attribution)
6. In depth knowledge of SEM media and the paid search landscape
7. Ability to manage multiple campaigns and report in real time
8. Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
Preferred Qualifications (if applicable):
1. SQL, Tableau
2. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) skills
3. LinkedIn, Twitter, programmatic or native advertising experience
4. Knowledge regarding technologies used to support online and/or mobile advertising operations: ad serving, audience management tools, inventory applications, HTML, XML, and third-party ad tags
Up to 10%
Requisition #: LIV5044