Fox Filmed Entertainment News Corporation's motion picture and television programming operations bring the best in comedy and drama to audiences around the globe. Fox Filmed Entertainment is a global leader in movie production and distribution. Twentieth Century Fox Film is responsible for some of the top grossing movies of all time, including history's most successful movies, Avatar and Titanic.
In television production, Twentieth Century Fox Television, together with the Company's other TV studios, produce and distribute some of the world's most popular television programming. The Company's TV studios are leaders in animated series and supply many of the most popular series to each of the major U.S. networks. Visit us at www.foxmovies.com.
Division: International Finance
The Senior Finance Manager role is responsible for assisting Finance Director to oversee Fox International Productions profitability. Responsible for preparing and completing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets/forecasts for FIP titles theatrically, collect and analyze the estimates from territories, create and update monthly performance reports (Greenlight, Pre-release, Post Release). Responsible for creating financial and operational reports for international sales business. Improve P&L coding process for FIP titles and streamline how financial data feeds into participations groups to ensure accuracy in participations (actuals) reporting to 3rd parties.
Primary Responsibilities and Approx. % time spent on each:
1. Build and report on monthly, quarterly forecasts. Create annual Plan budget. 20%
2. Manage Ultimates for FIP titles on a monthly basis. 20%
3. Create performance reports, update on a regular basis, and provide analysis on international sales. 15%
4. Manage reporting of ancillary revenue streams from 3rd party distributors for Theatrical, HE, and TV. 10%
5. Work closely with Deal Analysis group to make sure P&Ls are correctly updated based on deal memos and contracts. 5%
6. Create monthly reporting for FIP P&Ls for senior management. 10%
7. Liaise with Financial Reporting group on estimates, amortization, ultimates, and In-Year results. 10%
8. Improve invoice coding process for FIP titles and streamline how financial data feeds into the participations reporting & local currency reporting. 10%
9. Provide Ad-Hoc Analysis as required.
10. Liaise with Accounting group, participations, and legal as required.
Job Requirements (Education, Certifications/Licenses, Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Excellent finance, analytical and forecasting skills, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and financial modeling.
• Well-developed communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans.
• Able to handle multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously.
• Prior studio experience in production and/or distribution, preferably on the theatrical side.
• International experience preferred
• Undergraduate and/or graduate degree specializing in Accounting, Business Administration and/or Finance. 5-7 years relevant experience. MBA/Masters preferred.
• Knowledge of at least one foreign language strongly preferred
The position is located in Los Angeles, CA 90064.
Join our Modern Family today! Join Fox!
Fox is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Number: FFE0001325