The Supervising Producer works with the sales, marketing & editorial teams to produce content for on-air, digital and off air use. The role includes working with the sales team and clients on the creation of TVCs, long and short form vignettes, rich media digital banners and digital content for clients. Marketing production includes the creation of material for brand building, promotion and events. This role requires creative execution and innovate new solutions to meet clients’ business objectives. Working with editorial involves research and collaboration with news producers to come up with branded content ideas for on-air, online and events that can be sold for sponsorships.
In addition, the Supervising Producer will be responsible for the following:
• Liaise with editorial to develop properties for sponsorships – TV, Digital & Events
• Prepare and deliver pitches to client/agency
• Train and manage assistant producers during planning and execution of their projects.
• Liaise with Europe& US team to execute international projects on-air and online.
• Proactively develop sponsorship properties while liaising with editorial, sales & marketing
• Prepare concepts and storyboard for TVC’s, vignettes, and digital content.
• Undertake scripting, production, directing, graphic design and editing. Direct location shoots and camera crews.
• Prepare project timelines and budget projections for each project. Manage project execution within timeline and budget. Communicate timelines to sales/marketing executive and client.
• Ensure implementation of client sponsorships on the network.
• Production support for CNBC events, including bartered event / media deals.
• Prepare customized CNBC video / VCD, and edited off-air requests for the sales team.
• Travel as required to meet client and project objectives.
• Liaise regularly with finance regarding project finances and expenditures.
• Liaise with clients from pitching to execution and servicing.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proficiency in delivery formats for on-air and online
• Prior experience in production of short form videos from concept to completion.
• Experience in television, digital and advertising
• Ability to supervise the creation of digital content from concept through to delivery while working with digital agencies.
• Strong written, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently to meet project goals, and to deliver results.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines; hands on.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to work in teams and provide graphic design support on team projects.
• Proven script writing skills, especially for B2B content
• Proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Avid Edit Suite, Adobe Photoshop and Cinema 4D.
• Fluent in English. Additional languages, particularly Mandarin fluency, would be an advantage.
• Computer-literate (MS Office, and beyond).
• Interest in Advertising, Business News & Marketing
• Demonstrates keen interest in the Broadcast and Digital Industry.
• Personable and interested in a people oriented environment