Promotes the club through member communications, clubs, events and special recognition of members. Strong community and public relations involvement
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Maintains internal members’ communications in the club; update members’ media centers, design event promotion mediums, posters,displays,emails and flyers
• Plans, communicates, markets and executes annual calendar for al member events
• Develops clubs within a club program to ensure optimum attendance through personal contact, electronic, telemarketing and print mediums.
• Builds database to personalize and target market members with specific interests and needs relating to offering.
• Designs, edits and implements monthly newsletters for members and coworkers, and all other club printed communications such as stationary, statement stuffers, direct mail, table tents, and calendars.
• Leads member committees as well as organizes and facilitates meetings and events
• Recommends and maintains a reasonable budget based on the even and/or activity being planned
• Actively participates in new member orientations facilitate member to member and member to co-worker introductions
• Interfaces within the community relative to the public relations and promotion of the club
• Develops member recognition activities
• Other duties may be assigned by management
Minimum Qualifications And Skill Requirements:
• 4-Year College Degree required and 2 years of related experience in Related field (sales, catering, F&B, operations, meeting planning, membership, public relations); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Outstanding written and interpersonal communication skills
• Creativity, attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Ability to be comfortable speaking in front of groups
• Good technical literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as computer graphics and desktop publishing skills.
• Valid Driver’s License is required