TubeMogul is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our sales operations team. The ideal candidate will have advanced experience building and supporting multi-department Salesforce environments preferably with experience in high growth SaaS/technology companies. This role will partner with the Sales Operations Manager and will be responsible for day-to-day management of our environment which currently serves ~230 users across sales, client services and marketing.Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements and solution design sessions, working closely with stakeholders from across the entire organization. Inform cross-functional teams of new feature design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation. Build new solution architecture and deploy/train the applicable teams.
- Determine preparedness for Salesforce's seasonal releases; implement new changes and features when appropriate.
- Research add-on application packages and support ROI analysis for acquisition of applicable programs that will improve adoption, efficiency and data quality.
- Manage and respond to support and customization requests; utilize the data to help drive ongoing training and development.
- Manage and customize dashboards and reports for various teams.
- Regular use of Data Loader and DemandTools to manage data quality.
- Deep Salesforce technical knowledge and a passion for the platform
- 3+ years of hands on Salesforce/Apex experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or comparable work experience (4-6 years)
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required; Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, Advanced Administrator and/or Developer Certification desired
- Solution-oriented with the ability to work independently but enjoys the collaborative nature of working as a team to design and implement new processes
- Prior experience in high-growth sales or start-up environment preferred
- Experience with NetSuite and Marketo a plus