NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
The promotions producer will have ownership and responsibility from concept to delivery and maintenance of on-air promotions. Responsibilities will include developing and producing promotions for programming products, branding spots, special events and campaigns in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share.
- Manage all phases of on-air marketing production including concept development, production, post production and adaptation to other platforms.
- Develop campaign creative briefs as per approved process.
- Create, conceptualize and bring new ideas to promote our programs and our brand.
- Develop special treatments that will differentiate and give an edge to our brand.
- Consistent with the Telemundo brand, conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
- Participate in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
- Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication hub between all departments in accordance with approved brand management process.
- Works with on-air promotions lead and director in conceptualizing innovative/brand conscious in all campaigns.
- Provides constructive feedback to graphic artist.
- Remain up-to-date with the latest online and industry trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide on-line content and ideas.
- On-location production supervision.
- Post production supervision and/or execution.
- Manage production process and archives from budget planning to final product.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Internet Search Engines
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the area of show productions.
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must submit to drug screen and background check
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
- Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
- Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
- Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
- Ability to work regular hours.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
- Strong candidate identified; qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule