Deluxe OnDemand™ is transforming content sourcing, processing and distribution. With our advanced video workflow management and turnkey content-supply solutions, Deluxe OnDemand makes it easier for service providers to offer premium content quickly and cost-effectively across more devices. Deluxe OnDemand addresses a range of customer requirements to optimize or supplement existing VOD workflows, support IP-VOD applications, expand VOD/SVOD libraries, and quickly launch EST services and 4K UHD. Our cloud-based solutions are a more scalable, cost-effective, and futureproof alternative to building-out new infrastructure. Deluxe OnDemand is commercially deployed by leading cable, telco, and OTT providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company in the hottest industry that offers an exciting, challenging and dynamic work environment with tremendous career growth potential. We focus on innovation, creativity, and cutting edge technology.
We are seeking a Asset Management Technician (Tier 1) with 2+ years of Post Production experience to work out of our Burbank CA facility.
- Reviewing and checking for errors of digital video/audio files source files
- Describing and identifying severity of issues in video/audio assets
- Acquire, organize, and prequalify assets to initiate content and package processing
- Find, organize and normalize ADI packages that need manual intervention
- Acquire content from content providers via FTP, SFTP, Aspera, Intranets, Extranets, Signiant, or email
- Create required folder structure on production volumes and organize assets accordingly
- Retrieve and organize incoming ADI packages for ADI normalized workflows
- Create reports of received assets and ensure that all incoming assets are routed to a workflow or are escalated
- Ensure that all provided assets will pass through workflow systems
- Modify assets or packages to ensure completion of processing workflow
- Escalate issues to Tier 3 support
- Confirming basic technical requirements and workflow selection
- Submitting files to automated transcoding workflow and resolving transcoding errors
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including:
- 2+ years of video/audio in Transcoding and QC preferred
- Familiarity with basic film/video concepts, such as resolution, frame rate, NTSC, PAL, HDTV, SD, HD, 5.1 audio
- Experience with digital video/audio encoding systems
- Experience with QA/QC systems and processes, including web-based applications
- Computer-literate (Windows/Mac, Excel, Word, web browser)
- Attention to detail
- Good pattern recognition skills
- Good organization skills and ability to manage heavy workload
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Flexibility to switch among different tasks day to day
medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), company health screenings and more.
To view other open positions and for more information on our company, please visit our website at http://www.bydeluxe.com
Deluxe is an Equal Opportunity Employer.