ContentTime Inc. is one of the largest branded media companies in the world. The company reaches more than 130 million people globally each month across multiple platforms, with influential brands like Time, People, Sports Illustrated, InStyle, Real Simple, Travel + Leisure, Food & Wine and Wallpaper. Time Inc. is home to celebrated events and franchises including the Fortune 500, Time 100, People's Most Beautiful, Sports Illustrated's Sportsman of the Year, Essence Festival in New Orleans and the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen.The job:
As a print and digital editor for Health, you will write, report, edit, and manage content for print and online. You must have a passion for everything Health: fitness, health, nutrition, mind/body, weight loss, food, relationships.You will:
- Assign and edit front-of-book stories and features.
- Pitch and write daily blog posts, galleries, and other digital content.
- Contribute to social media efforts.
- Work with Health expert contributors.
- Proven: You have natural reporting, writing, and organizational skills, a background in service journalism, relationships with strong freelance writers and an ability to turn around compelling, polished copy on tight deadlines.
- Productive and flexible: You’re prepared to write and edit daily stories, conceive of larger packages, and pitch in wherever is needed as the brand evolves.
- Detail-oriented: You’re used to managing multiple projects and deadlines—and are tuned into the specific logistical details that contribute to a greater whole.
New York – New York