Technology is at the forefront of delivering the magic and enabling the unparalleled vacation experience that makes Walt Disney Parks & Resorts the most visited tourist destinations. The Global Business Technology Strategy (GBTS) team combines custom technology solutions with creativity to produce robust applications that enhance all aspects of the guest experience. From one of the most sophisticated hotel reservation systems in the world to Disney Cruise Line shipboard systems, Disney Vacation Club member services, FastPass ticketing, PhotoPass, and even inventory applications to ensure we have the right number of Cast costumes.
GBTS seeks forward-thinking team members who are passionate about delivering a quality product and enjoy working closely with business partners on both strategic and tactical challenges.
The Technical Support Analyst will be responsible for configuring, troubleshooting and supporting servers, applications and services in a worldwide 24x7 environment. They will manage source code, compile and deploy custom applications, capture and interpret error logs, and support developers in a shared server environment and will manage and support Windows, Linux, SQL, Citrix, Oracle, and COTS applications as well as custom developed .NET applications.
• Demonstrated 2+ years experience in the following technologies: Microsoft .NET, Windows Server 2003 - 2008, MS SQL 2000/2005/2008, Load Balancing, MS Cluster Services, Red Hat Linux, IIS 6.0 – 7.5, MS Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server.
• Proven knowledge of industry troubleshooting best practices such as: IIS log parsing, Windows Server error logging, memory dump analysis, PerfMon, Process Monitor, WireShark, packet capture, stack trace.
• Demonstrated 2+ years in the following Application Platforms: Visual Studio 2008/2010, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL • Server integration Services, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, MS IIS 6.0/7.5.
• Proven experience and strong understanding of technical documentation. KB, White papers.
• Proven background with independent research and problem resolution skills and data analysis.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, as well as continuous improvement process skills
• Ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and holidays. 24x7x365 On-Call Rotation
• Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, as well as telephone etiquette skills
• Demonstrated strong facilitation and presentation skills
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills with attention to detail
• Demonstrated strong partnering skills
• Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, as well as in a group setting
• Ability to work on multiple work efforts in parallel
• Associate’s degree or equivalent
Job Posting Industries
• Leisure and Travel
©Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity.
Auto req ID 66712BR