One moment please...
back to search results
Manager, Client Partnerships
New York, NY
Manager of Client Partnership will support the VP of Client Partnerships and two Directors of Client Partnerships to engage with our leading clients on custom partnerships across the NBCUniversal portfolio. Position will partner with sales and marketing teams to develop client-focused efforts designed to drive revenue and grow our clients businesses.
• Manage, and grow our business and relationships with leading clients
• Have passion for the content and distribution business; be eager to work closely with leading brands across multiple categories
• Work with CP leads for market analysis on leading categories and companies
• Develop comprehensive knowledge of the NBCUniversal portfolio and be able to seamlessly link our linear and digital opportunities to leading clients in the marketplace
• Prepare materials, proposals and presentations that grow and enhance our partnerships with leading clients
• Prepare and develop client tracking documents, including dashboards and custom recaps
• Support and lead on program activation
• Coordinate and communicate effectively with Sales, Network Partnership teams and clients to facilitate process from proposal development to delivery of final results
• Share successes/best practices/opportunities across the portfolio
• Manage all promotional tracking and analysis documents
• BA/BS or equivalent experience
• 3+ years integrated sales marketing/client solutions experience in a linear or digital company; agency background preferred
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Knowledge of sales, media and brand marketing process
• Ability to solve problems and work proactively
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong knowledge of the digital marketplace preferred
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com site
• Internal applicants must submit via myNBCU Careers
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• Must agree to be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
back to search results
Entertainment Jobs in The Sports Industry
Search Jobs in TV, Radio, Film, Live Events and More
Want More Jobs Like This?
We love helping you with your job search -- we make it even easier by delivering the best jobs to your inbox.
Configure Job Alerts
We're Working For You!
Instead of spending massive amounts of time and energy searching through catch-all job sites or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding jobs from every entertainment employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear,
upgrade your account
and get full access to every entertainment job right now. While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Career Advice Blog
© 2012-2020 Work In Entertainment, LLC.