At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Associate Digital Producer will work closely with the content team, directors and other production staff on the pre-production and production (shoot) of custom content.The Associate Digital Producer will scope, set-up and oversee each project from conception to completion and will also be involved in the content delivery processes back to other teams. Creative input and level of decision making varies project by project, as this is dependent on the client, the team assigned, and the brief. You will be responsible for facilitating a project from beginning to end. You will be involved in every stage of the production, overseeing the project from start to finish, both in the studio and on location.You will be responsible for supporting Producers and Directors in every aspect of video and audio shoot production, and collaborating closely with Custom Content Producers and Creative teams to ensure seamless and timely delivery of all assets.
• Supporting creative team in all aspects of shoot production and post-production
• Collaborating closely with Producers, Directors, and Artist teams to identify key production initiatives and executing on those initiatives
• Building and developing a network of contacts
• Working cross-functionally with internal and external teams
• Using existing processes for work flow management, budgeting and scheduling; implementing new workflows and management tools as needs arise
• Hiring and identifying key staff for each production, and crewing up production and post-production staff for projects assigned
• Controlling the budget and allocating resources for projects assigned
• Organizing and communicating shooting schedules
• Supervising the progress of the project during pre-production, production, and post production
• Working with director to discuss characters and scenes, and executing on direction
• Delivering finished productions on schedule and within budget.
• 2-5 years producing experience in video/film
• College degree preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.