Imagine being part of a company known for some of the world’s most magical experiences. Disney Online Studios is creating and delivering world-class social and game experiences for kids. As a Senior Producer, you will help envision an award-winning product and lead a team of highly-talented experience designers, developers, and testers to deliver on this promise.
You will champion the vision for multiple projects across desktop, mobile, and console platforms. You will work with product teams across the Walt Disney Company to evolve products including Club Penguin, Epic Mickey and Disney.com. Collaborating with creative, development, and business teams, you will ensure that both audience expectations and business needs are met in the on-time delivery of a global feature set.
This is a role where ideas matter and creativity counts. The ideal candidate is visionary, a motivated producer, a collaborative thinker, and one who can thrive in a demanding, fast paced environment. You will make a tremendous positive impact to millions of kids and families around the world. This is a once in a career opportunity to build breakthrough products at the Walt Disney Company.
• Lead by influencing creative, development and test teams to define project vision, create detailed designs, and set schedules.
• Define and author presentations and functional specifications. Obtain approvals at key milestones.
• Lead multiple projects while staying aligned with core business vision and creative goals.
• Build consensus between all product leads for features/functions of the shared social experience.
• Manage the flow of assets and information within multi-disciplinary team and across partner teams.
• Assist building strategy and develop detailed plans for the social experience.
• Ability to set priorities for multiple projects and align them to the product vision.
• Define success metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and uses data to deliver plans and detailed designs that offer exceptional value and innovation.
• Expertly fosters positive, long-lasting relationships within multi-disciplinary teams. Create efficient feedback channels with broad set of partners and leverages this network to build better features and products.
• Communicate clearly, both in writing and verbally, with the ability to discuss technology in both simple and complex terms.
• Strong interpersonal skills. Inspirational, personable, fun and positive.
• In-depth knowledge and experience with internet technologies and high-performance, highly- scalable and highly-reliable design and architecture concepts.
• Must be adept at technical problem solving. Able to analyze and apply data to improve results.
• Self-starter with high level of initiative and strong sense of ownership.
• 5+ years delivering large scale, complex technical solutions and products for demanding clients.
• Experience with project ownership, from conception through to delivery with minimal supervision from management.
• Proven track record designing and delivering positive, simple user and developer experiences regardless of technical complexity.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
This position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW -- Disney Interactive, the interactive entertainment affiliate of The Walt Disney Company, creates immersive, connected, interactive experiences across console, online, mobile and social network platforms to entertain and inform audiences around the globe. Disney Interactive mission is to deliver Disney content to fans, whenever and wherever they want it, through numerous interactive media platforms. Disney Interactive operates five global product groups:
Disney Core Games produces console and handheld video games for the Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, PlayStation®Portable, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment systems, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, and the personal computer.
Disney Interactive Media produces Disney.com and a portfolio of leading lifestyle websites for families, including Family.com
Disney Interactive Worlds develops online virtual worlds, providing connected game-play experiences for children around the globe
Disney Mobile Games brings the best of Disney content to the mobile web, smart phone applications, and mobile games; in addition, Disney Interactive manages a Disney-branded mobile phone service in Japan in association with Softbank
Disney Social Games produces best-in-class content for the rapidly growing platform of casual games on emerging platforms and social networks such as Facebook and MySpace.
All five product groups work together to create a variety of connected, multi-platform entertainment experiences.
Auto req ID 4043BR