One moment please...
back to search results
Coordinator, Release Planning
Sony Music Entertainment
New York, NY
Release Planning is the Operations hub for the label, interfacing with the A&R, Content, Sales, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Business Affairs departments daily. Individual hired as Coordinator is required to support the physical manufacture of a high volume of catalog new release products, in addition to participating in ongoing catalog maintenance projects. Individual should be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills. Position requires coordination and research of information from multiple sources to insure that product data is flowing accurately to all downstream systems. This person will support the head of the department as well as daily functions supporting the head of physical release planning.
• Enter accurate product data into SME systems
• Generate and distribute weekly new release production schedules
• Solicit label staff for promotional product quantities and process requests
• Track products through the physical manufacturing supply chain
• General administration duties
• Excellent organization and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Trouble shooting / problem solving
• Experience with physical manufacturing / production experience
• Knowledge of Sony Music systems GRPS, RPS, AOMA, GRAS and JIRA a plus!
• Intermediate proficiency with EXCEL and Google docs
back to search results
Entertainment Jobs in The Sports Industry
Search Jobs in TV, Radio, Film, Live Events and More
Want More Jobs Like This?
We love helping you with your job search -- we make it even easier by delivering the best jobs to your inbox.
Configure Job Alerts
A Few Related Jobs
Media Planning Coordinator
Coordinator - Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Venue Sustainability Coordinator
Promotion Planning & Scheduling
National Sales Coordinator
Program Planning Manager
Copy Coordinator / Receptionist
Local Traffic Coordinator
Digital Sales Coordinator
We're Working For You!
Instead of spending massive amounts of time and energy searching through catch-all job sites or bookmarking hundreds of employer career pages and visiting them daily - instead of doing all the tedious work yourself, we do it for you.
Our staff is hard at work finding jobs from every entertainment employer and putting it all in one place, so you don't have to.
Weï¿½re the best at what we do and we'll prove it.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
When you're ready to put your job search into high gear,
upgrade your account
and get full access to every entertainment job right now. While you're focused on getting the right job, weï¿½ll make sure you don't miss any!
Career Advice Blog
© 2012-2020 Work In Entertainment, LLC.