Design Coordinator to join their innovative Design team within the Consumer Marketing. This position will facilitate design and be a key component & contributor to our multi-platform creative operation. Reporting to the Art Director, you will take ownership of workflow, end-to-end project coordination & scheduling.
• Oversee and maintain scheduled deadlines between design team and internal groups.
• Work with Art Director to assign projects across team, ensuring equal and efficient workflow.
• Work with Production team in facilitating major interactive experiences for tent-pole shows.
• Schedule regular check-in meetings to ensure deadlines and milestones are being completed.
• Provide assistance in management of photography; gathering images, getting legal approvals, etc.
• Prepare materials & work with Production team to organize presentations to key internal & external stakeholders.
• Maintain records / create regular project and workflow reports.
• Oversee maintenance of production schedules, designer rotations & allocations.
• Tracks all incoming and outgoing design requests in Google docs & other project management tools.
• Works in Content Management System to ingest production assets.
• QA / give & track feedback on product launches.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure with very careful attention to detail a must.
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office & Google Docs.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Thrives in a challenging fast-paced environment.
• 2+ years project coordination experience.
• Experience working with a content management system a plus.
• Rolls with the punches & has a sense of humor.
• Shows initiative.
• Takes direction well.
About Us It's HBOSM
America's most successful premium television company, Home Box Office delivers two 24-hour pay television services—HBO®and Cinemax®. HBO continues to take advantage of the latest technological innovations with advancements that include the availability of HBO programming online though HBO GOSM and MAX GOSM, as well as HBO On Demand® and Cinemax On Demand® in HD. Just as HBO is a company noted for its commitment to excellence in the products and services it delivers to consumers, it makes the extra effort to create a work environment in which fairness, equity, trust, and individual responsibility are valued. HBO is committed to retaining and recruiting skilled and motivated employees, placing a priority on qualified team players who contribute to the diversity of their workforce. HBO offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, flexible spending, a commuter benefit program and tuition reimbursement.
HBO is an equal employment opportunity employer. HBO does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. HBO also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.