Under the direction of the Vice President (VP) of Marketing, oversee total brand management on Anchor Bay Film (ABF) titles in both the theatrical and home entertainment windows, and on select direct to video titles, working in conjunction with the digital team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop creative assets including one sheet, trailers, TV spots, and online ads for both theatrical and home entertainment windows liaising with digital team to ensure synergy and cost savings across platforms.
• Responsible for successful creation of thorough marketing and media plans for both theatrical and home entertainment windows.
• Responsible for the timely execution of consumer marketing plans, media plans and trade elements.
• Responsible for promotions development.
• Responsible for creating Sales communication materials.
• Responsible for Publicity strategy and Public Relations (PR) plan execution including, on-line, traditional and managing outside agencies as required.
• Create and monitor theatrical P&A budgets and home entertainment budgets.
• Support the Senior Vice President (SVP) with exhibitor relations, particularly regarding marketing and promotional efforts.
• Work closely and communicate regularly with licensors, producers and talent as appropriate. Ensure partner approval for all Marketing materials and review/enforce all terms of various contracts.
• Develop release strategy with SVP of Distribution Marketing to manage and execute individual film research plans as appropriate including, test screenings, trailer, ad and one sheet testing, exit polling, etc.
• Manage the creation and delivery of trailers and one sheets.
• Coordinate Film festival.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Creative Services, Sales, and Finance as well as outside vendors, to ensure efficient and effective flow of product through the system and maximum sales results.
Education, Knowledge, and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or similar discipline preferred; Minimum three years’ of Marketing experience; Minimum two years of direct project management experience; Experience in the entertainment, theatrical, home entertainment or videogame industries; And/or training; And/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Agency and/or Retail experience is a plus.
• Direct experience in DVD brand marketing is a plus.
• Experience in building brands and brand management highly preferred.
• Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Project software applications.
• Computer savvy with regard to e-mail and internet capabilities.
• Excellent organization, time and project management skills with experience working within a fast-paced, high-volume environment and managing multiple projects and tasks to deadline.
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work well within a team environment with strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and leadership skills.