NBCUniversal is seeking a Designer (UX/UI) to join our UX team in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. This team is part of Global Media Operations, the group responsible for managing, preparing, and delivering all of NBCU’s TV and film content to millions of screens around the world.
The ideal candidate has deep experience working on enterprise tools and systems. S/he has a proven ability to understand complex systems and workflows, and translate them into simple, easy-to-use interfaces. Our projects are primarily browser-based internal tools, such as CMSs, dashboards, and microservices. The successful Designer will be an effective communicator, a willing collaborator, and an expert on current best practices in enterprise software development.
• Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to design and implement web applications for internal platforms and B2B services
• Distill complex workflows into user-friendly design solutions to improve efficiency
• Actively drive development by creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, and more
• Participate in qualitative research and refine your designs based on feedback
• Create hi-fi mockups and work with developers and product managers to quality control implementation
• Collaborate with internal teams to identify and develop UI patterns and reusable components
• Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, or related field
• 5+ years professional experience as a UX designer for enterprise products, designing dashboards and/or CMSs
• Experience working with and contributing to design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
• Ability to understand complex technical and project details, and communicate them simply to technical and non-technical audiences
• Hands-on expertise in Sketch, Invision, Figma, Zeppelin, Adobe CC
• Excellent communication skills, initiative, and attention-to-detail