Do you have proven success in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) selling environment? Have you worked within a collaborative selling environment? We’re seeking a driven, strategic professional with strong business acumen to join our sales team as an Account Development Executive (ADE). In this role you’ll strategically profile, engage with and qualify mid-market and/or enterprise-level companies to create net new opportunities for the business. You’ll also be responsible for developing your own communication plan to reach multiple personas, leveraging case studies and customer wins to establish credibility and support business discussions, and identifying successful trends and strategies that can be executed at scale. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about connecting with people and who excels at identifying needs and mapping solutions to specific pain points. If you’re a master communicator and influencer who’s proficient in time management, let’s talk!
Headquartered in Holmdel, NJ, iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that was recently named #16 on Glassdoor’s 2019 Best Places to Work list. With multiple locations across the U.S. and around the globe, we are the industry’s #1 recruitment software provider, delivering technology that supports approximately 4,000 contracted customers. Dedicated to maintaining an inclusive, inspirational and innovative work environment, and committed to our consistent growth, we have a wide range of opportunity for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us—apply today!
• Proactively drives prospect engagements that exhibit an in-depth knowledge of their business, talent acquisition initiatives and general strategies.
• Builds cross-functional relationships within iCIMS to gain intelligence and penetrate target accounts (360 selling).
• Conducts in-depth research and analysis of target accounts to identify white space.
• Utilizes social selling and networking (personal and company) to make connections with contacts at target accounts.
• Leverages detailed knowledge of the market and competitors to communicate iCIMS’ unique selling propositions and differentiators.
• Creates net new opportunities on target accounts to achieve sales goals.
• Uses Salesforce CRM to track and record sales activity.
• Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times, policies and processes are observed and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ core competencies.
• A minimum of 2 years of B2B phone-based sales experience focused on new customer acquisition preferred.
• A well-developed repertoire of highly effective outbound sales strategies and the ability to quickly establish executive relationships.
• An entrepreneurial-spirit and a high degree of drive, energy and passion for sales.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
• Skilled at developing and managing relationships with senior level executives where customers consistently have elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands).
• Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate through complex organizations and /or where customers consistently have elements of complexity (i.e. decentralized or with multiple business units / brands).
• Ability to effectively overcome objections to build relationships and uncover net new opportunities.
• Able to communicate with and influence multiples layers within organizations, including Senior Leadership.
• Ability to work effectively and adapt within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
• Demonstrated flexibility, resilience and creativity when solving for complex issues.
• Comfortable with data processing and data analysis.
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
• Computer literate; proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
• Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce preferred).
• Experience with prospecting tools preferred (SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, Engagio).
• Ability to travel as needed required (10%+).