Reviewed/reviewed.com, a part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, is seeking a Digital Web Analyst to help shape the direction of our editorial e-commerce efforts and to make better decisions with data. You’ll be part of a growing team and your work will benefit millions of users on the USA TODAY Network.
• We live by our mission: To help people buy the best stuff and get the most out of the stuff they own. Our recommendations and advice are trusted by millions because we put in the hard work of rigorous testing and helpful, shareable stories that speak to a mass audience.
• You are a deep-dive data lover that thrives in a team environment, driving innovation and smart decision making through the power of your mighty spreadsheets.
• You have a deep understanding of web analytics, affiliate marketing, and e-commerce metrics. Here at Reviewed, you’ll help us use the power of those platforms to help our readers in their daily lives.
• The Data Analyst works in Cambridge, MA or NYC preferred but remote is a possibility for the right candidate. This position reports directly to the General Manager of Reviewed.
• Leverage data across web analytics, partner reporting, and competitors to efficiently articulate data trends that will drive business decisions and grow revenue.
• Collaborate strategically with cross-functional teams to assess actual versus expected performance.
• Communicate findings effectively across teams.
• Turn data into short-term and long-term strategic actions for each area of the business.
• Scope the impact of strategic initiatives for business planning purposes.
• Evaluate industry trends in the context of economic, consumer, and social trends.
• Working with our internal development team, you would develop and maintain an e-commerce and audience dashboard that tracks key drivers of online growth.
• Bachelor's or master’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Have a solid understanding of how different marketing channel strategies work together, including search, social media, email marketing, etc.
• Experience measuring editorial and marketing campaigns for editorial and/or ecommerce websites.
• Fluent in digital analytics, like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics. Familiarity with configuration best practices, writing requirements, and data validation a plus.
• Strong data, verbal, and written skills required.
• Proficient with statistical analysis.
• Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced environment.