The fan experience is constantly evolving. People don’t go to concerts just to hear their favorite artists play their favorite songs. They go to fully immerse themselves in a truly unique “moment in time” experience; one that will never be repeated again. At Ticketmaster and Live Nation, we are charged with helping create that experience, making it memorable to each and every fan in its own unique way. We do this, first and foremost, by making every effort to understand our fans. Because once we understand our fans, we can help personalize their experiences. As the Data Services team, it is our mission to help provide the best fan experience possible by getting to know who our fans are and how they go about their Ticketmaster and Live Nation journey, always on the lookout for ways to improve it.
We are looking for a talented leader with hands on experience managing large data initiatives. In this role, you will join the Data Services team as we build industry-leading infrastructure centered around the acquisition, modeling and utilization of Ticketmaster and Live Nation data sources.
If you meet this description and are interested in working with others sharing the same passion in a collaborative, ego-free environment, please apply today.
What You'll Do
• Be the functional and subject matter expert for data ingestion and act as the liaison between source data applications, development teams, program governance, and business users
• Define any business-facing strategy and deliverables associated with the acquisition and use of new data sources
• Work with the engineering team leaders to define and validate the technical implementation approach, strategy, and deliverables
• Prepare and deliver project status and stakeholder updates to key teams and senior leadership.
• Serve as a liaison between business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
• Define and document business and functional requirements for ongoing system enhancement initiatives
• Proactively identify risks and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues
What You'll Need
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of experience in Agile Software development as a Project, Product or Program manager
• Experience in all phases of product, software, and testing lifecycles
• Possess the aptitude to determine priorities based on highest monetary value to the company.
• Strong investigative, analytical, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Strong experience working with software engineering teams specifically focused on Cloud, DevOps, and Data & Analytics development
• Familiarity with many types of technical documentations (e.g. process maps, BRDs, system diagrams, user experience, application maps, test plans, user stories, etc.)
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage a vast array of information
• Strong analytical background and experience working hands on with data