Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Looney Tunes and Harry Potter.
The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
To be successful at WBCP, you must have a willingness to model our values and behaviors, champion diversity and inclusion, leverage data and insights to maximize the legacy of our deep brands and franchises while maintaining a commitment to fostering best-in-class talent.
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Consumer Products Inc. is seeking an Associate of Retail Marketing for the Sales & Retail Business Development (RBD) department. This role is responsible for the coordination and implementation of retail specific marketing programs, presentations and special projects and to support the Sales & RBD department to ensure efficient collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
• Assists and coordinates the preparation of presentation material, studio swings, joint business plans and road shows.
• Partners with the project manager to facilitate the routing of consumer facing assets for approval.
• Coordinates the gathering and aggregation of internal and external facing narratives including the digital newsletters and digital marketing posts.
• Tracks and maintains retail marketing fund spend documentation.
• Helps maintain database of agencies, potential vendors and external partners.
• Manages marketing asset and presentation sharing across the sales organization.
• Aggregates post-mortem marketing materials to refine and inform future promotional programs.
• Maintains master promotional calendar to track activity across all customers to prevent conflicts and drive revenue.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field required.
• 2+ years of work experience in a licensor, vendor or entertainment environment, preferable in sales or marketing.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively and tactfully cross-functionally with persons on all levels, in person, in written communication, via phone, via video conference, etc.
• Ability to work in a team environment with changing priorities; possess flexibility and adaptability skills.
• Exceptional time management and prioritization skills with ability to multi-task with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Well organized with effective and proven planning and follow-through skills.
• Ability to work well under time pressure and time constraints.
• Self-starter, optimistic and dependable.
• Intellectual curiosity.