Reporting to the Director, Client Activation, the Manager of Client Activation develops and produces integrated marketing programs on behalf of our clients. This individual will interface with internal teams including Sales, CSM’s, The Foundry, Legal, Finance, Video Production, Photo Studios, as well as external vendors, client agencies, advertisers and media partners to ensure program elements are executed per requirements, scope of project, timelines, and budget.
• Produce active programs independently, single-handedly overseeing multiple elements, supervising across participating Meredith teams and working directly with clients.
• Work with Sales and CSM’s to transition programs to activation, participating in the internal kick-off meetings, helping to facilitate the client kick-off and setting up weekly status meetings both with the client and internally as needed.
• Articulate production elements and instill confidence throughout the execution process especially during critical periods of uncertainty or compressed timeframes.
• Develop and maintain project deliverables including program summary, budgets, timelines, and creative guidelines – and confirm all projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
• Drive project delivery through effective use of external/client, internal and vendor meetings, meeting notes and project status documents.
• Ensure the participating Meredith team clearly understands their respective scope in terms of deliverables, target milestone dates throughout the project - providing guidance and direction as needed.
• Participate in end of campaign debrief process, sharing learnings and best practices across internal teams
• Establish and deliver program wrap-up reports and case studies for clients and for use internally in pitching new business
• Experience: You have worked in an activation or production role, overseeing multiple elements to implement a program/project with successful history of project completion.
• Knowledge and capability: You have a sound understanding of —and desire to expand your experience working with—video production, digital media, social, advertising, and marketing.
• Attention to detail: detail and accuracy is a focus for you and evident in everything you do, from email communication to production materials such as timelines and scopes of work.
• Communication: You have well established written and business communication skills. You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills that will engage clients, agency decision makers, team members and internal counterparts.