The Production Manager is responsible for the on-stage, backstage, show settlement and other technical details of concerts and events at Live Nation-operated venues and third party venues including theatres, clubs, stadiums and arenas.
• Coordination between tour/private production and venues. Advancing and obtaining presale technical information, including production needs, rider requirements, staging and capacity changes.
• Interface with local contractors (vendors) and tours, clients renting Live Nation venues and venue production teams when Live Nation is a client at a venue for all show requirements, including stagehands, runners, security, casual labor and rental equipment, with an emphasis on quality, reliability and cost.
• Day of show management of concert/private events from load in to load out, with an emphasis on customer (artist/client) service, adherence to time schedules, sound restrictions and cost containment.
• Show settlement, artist and vendor payments on events
• Live Nation representative at scheduled shows for business unit and production and show settlement responsibilities for all types of venues (theaters, arenas, stadiums, amphitheaters, etc.) in BU, as directed.
• Excellent references
• Combination 6 plus years’ experience as Production Manager, promoter rep, or event coordinator
• Possess strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with attention to detail/problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment
• Be a self-motivated individual who possesses a “roll up the sleeves attitude” and a “hands-on” style, as well as the aptitude to thrive in a fast-paced, results- oriented environment
• Possess strong understanding of industry show/event settlements (promoter, artist, venue, etc.)
• Flexible Schedule (days/nights, late hours, weekends, and holidays)
• Implementation and execution of all Live Nation policies, procedures and programs.
• Coordinate and manages approved subcontractors and third party vendors to ensure safe, efficient and successful events.
• Must work well under pressure/Even tempered
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer literate in Windows applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Physical Demands/Working Environment:
• Working environment is fast-paced and often loud and stressful
• Position requires extended periods of prolonged standing, lifting, bending, reaching, and working on your feet
• Tolerance of loud noise level in working environment