The Account Executive develops new and incremental revenue, focused on the customer’s return on investment. This is done by utilizing insight proposals, proof of performance, and maximizing station assets. This position offers both a base salary and huge opportunity to grow your income through a rewarding commission structure.
This is a business development sales position. In this role, you will:
• Create a strategic business plan with the manager to meet and exceed all revenue goals and targets on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis.
• Develop advertising solutions for new customers that deliver results to their customers.
• Source extra accounts (prospects) in the pipeline at all times. Replenish as these accounts emerge.
• Conduct Needs Analyses and account reviews to uncover the customer’s most essential needs.
• Possess a deep understanding of local business vertical segments and constantly seeks to learn more.
• Be able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to their customers.
• Be able to explain the benefits of Digital marketing, OTT advertising and their integration with broadcast TV, in tandem with digital personnel.
• Effectively negotiate with customers to meet a winning return on investment.
• Collaborate with Account Manager to provide timely and accurate traffic instructions; conduct account maintenance including make-goods posts, and aging/collections.
• In collaboration with Account Manager, create and deliver formal written and verbal presentations to clients.
• Use CRM to manage day to day activity, build a pipeline and ensure execution.
• Use CRM tool for projections, weekly.
• College Degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years business to business sales experience
• Local television and/or digital sales experience preferred
• Proven sales leader with demonstrated record of sales achievement in business development
• Ability to think and lead strategically
• Proven problem solver
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
• Wide Orbit experience is a plus