Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, ELEAGUE.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, b/r Live check it out!
• This person will work with the Sr. Manager and two Sr. Directors on all external facing sales collateral, including property wrap-up decks such as the NBA research deck.
• The candidate will serve as the research lead for cross-platform positioning, as well as leading any projects that include B/R or other Portfolio research teams.
• The candidate will join a team that provides ad sales support by generating outward-facing materials highlighting our properties' successes for RFP responses and in-person pitches.
• This person will be responsible for presenting to larger groups of internal or external clients.
• Bachelor's degree required 3-5 years' experience in research, managing cross-platform projects, marketplace analysis, competitive landscape and category insights
• Vendor experience required
• Proven collaboration and interpersonal skills including past success managing clients/stakeholders and vendors
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously