Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We’re always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Planning and Insights is part of the Warner Brothers Home Entertainment Group UK (WBHEG) that is responsible for distributing WB content to consumers via retail partners such as Sky, Amazon, HMV and Tesco. Planning and Insights has two key functions. Firstly to generate and provide business, consumer and market insight to WBHEG so that the business can maximise revenue from the distribution of WB video and games content. Secondly to forecast, plan and track the performance of WB content in the UK market.
What part will you play?
The key function of the role is to develop, maintain and publish Tableau dashboards to the wider Home Entertainment team and to support the Head of Category Management by providing analysis, insight and recommendations across the Warner Bros Home Entertainment Group (WBHE).
• Maintains, updates and publishes key Tableau dashboards to the wider UK Home Entertainment team
• Supports the Head of Category Management in providing analysis across WB product performance within the UK digital and physical video and games market.
• Provides timely post-release/activity performance analysis vs. forecast along with insight on results and recommendations or suggestions to support future decision-making
• Develops forecasts for WB New Release titles. Liaises with other commercial WB departments to ensure forecasts remain relevant and are communicated in a timely manner
What do we require from you?
• Proven success in Business Analysis and a strong numerical background
• Previous experience working in the home entertainment industry
• Computer literate. Expert in Microsoft Excel.
• Strong understanding and experience in developing Tableau dashboards.
• Strong Analytical Skills / Attention to Detail - must be highly numerate and demonstrate understanding of information to be able to present clearly the conclusions / insight whilst paying close attention to the detail and accuracy of the data being used.
• Possessing the ability to analyse and translate data, in order to explore it in meaningful ways relatable to the business
• Self-Starter. Has the ambition and drive to succeed and progress within the company; whilst demonstrates initiative to investigate new avenues/opportunities
Bonus points for?
• Having a genuine passion for our TV, Films and Games