Deeply creative and inventive digital campaign strategist. Responsible for developing and leading digital engagement strategies on all domestic theatrical releases, while ensuring global campaign coordination with international marketing teams. Ensure that best practices and learnings are shared across the film marketing organization. Collaborative cross-departmental consultant responsible for driving innovation that impacts established key performance indicators.
Manages a team of approximately 20 executives with a focus on creating successful campaigns for each property on the film slate. Interacts with filmmakers and senior studio management on regular basis regarding campaign development and performance.
Areas of Accountability
• Digital Strategy – Establish an audience-centric digital strategy for each film title while participating with wider marketing team on campaign development. Identify exploitable consumer behaviors and technologies and establish engagement priorities to meet campaign objectives.
• Innovation – Possess an obsessive curiosity to innovate, striving to create “needle moving” best-in-class transmedia campaigns for all film titles. Pursue first mover opportunities with campaign appropriate specific technologies such as mobile, gaming and augmented reality. Participates in ideation of new ad products and platform innovation.
• Earned Media – Managing direct to consumer digital environments and channels including social and CRM. Ensure that strategies are customized for each channel or platform with an aim to generate measurable “people media”.
• Social Media and Digital Ad Creative – Develop assets to ensure consumer engagement. Ensure that media-supported creative assets and owned creative assets (organic) are designed with discreet objectives in mind. Collaborate with Creative Advertising team as needed.
• Owned & Operated – Oversee development and management of owned movie platforms, pages, feeds, channels and sites with an eye toward supporting 1st party data capture initiatives. This includes priority brands and franchises.
• Content Activation/Launch – Lead the development of high impact campaign moments in concert with media, publicity, and marketing teams on a global basis to maximize reach and consumer buzz.
• Collaboration – Support Comcast NBC Universal Symphony activations and partnerships with media entities, brand properties, platforms, and publishers in concert with internal marketing teams to expand viable audiences.
• At least 10 years of experience in digital discipline or in strategic brand marketing role
• 10 years of experience managing teams
• Entertainment company or agency experience required
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States
• 4-year college degree
• Expertise giving creative direction in marketing, advertising or digital campaigns
• Creative agency relationship management
• Experience with oversight of large budgets