ABC STUDIOS, A GLOBAL LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT, SEEKS AN EXECUTIVE TO JOIN ITS BUSINESS AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT AS A VICE PRESIDENT.
• Structuring, negotiating, documenting, and managing the studio’s transactions to engage above-the-line talent (writers, producers, directors and actors), acquire underlying rights, and license the studio’s content on all broadcast, basic and pay cable, and on-demand platforms.
• Interfacing with the distribution arms of the Walt Disney Company in connection with the exploitation of studio content to ensure optimal windowing of studio content globally.
• Maintaining budgetary oversight of productions in partnership with Production and Finance executives to ensure that the creative vision for productions is accomplished within appropriate legal, financial, and business guidelines.
• Significant experience as a business affairs executive handling scripted programming for a major US television studio or US television network.
• Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment, with a strong commitment to learning and excellence.
• Superior analytical and writing skills.
• Strong business and financial acumen.
• Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and time management skills, with keen attention to detail and the ability to execute against multiple high-priority projects.
• Proven track record as a skilled negotiator and deal-maker.
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
• Demonstrated track record of holding to the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
• CA Bar membership
Job ID 738610BR