You must apply to the careers page at: http://careers.weather.com/job/San-Francisco-Campaign-Manager-CA-94101/263064500/
The Campaign Manager is a key contributor to the Sales Organization, responsible for the successful execution of ad campaigns on all platforms. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of technology, product configuration, analysis and troubleshooting, advertising, operations, and process control.
• Act as post-sales operations expert partnering closely with Sales and Ad Trafficker to ensure flawless campaign execution and delivery.
• Will work closely with internal and external teams to translate customer requirements into actionable functional and technical requirements to be executed by the customer’s advertising initiatives.
• Act as point of contact for troubleshooting for any issue where advertising campaigns might impact including creative issues, delivery concerns, product execution and configuration, QA, site performance impact, and campaign setup.
• Analyze and reconcile third party delivery for proper billing every month.
• Provide guidance to Sales on campaign setup, delivery and performance optimizations. Understand common KPIs, conversions, inputs, calculations and outputs required for any new strategic campaign implementation.
• Continuously monitor campaign delivery and performance and communicate recommendations for optimizations and up-sell opportunities. Will lead weekly pacing calls with assigned Sales teams.
• Utilize various analytic and targeting systems (DFPP, Adjuster, MOAT, Lotame, Comscore, Nielsen, Omniture, etc.) to analyze and troubleshoot campaign delivery and performance
Education, Experience, Certification Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Math, Engineering, Finance or similar discipline or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years managing complex operational processes in online advertising or related industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong project management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
• Strong knowledge of campaign lifecycle management, ad sales process and familiarity with online advertising ecosystem
• Exceptional understanding of ad systems and technologies including Doubleclick, Operative, Yieldex or similar systems and technologies.