The representative will be responsible for communicating with digital consumers, troubleshooting issues, researching potential bugs, and working closely with other team members to ensure errors are reported, prioritized, and resolved. He or she must have strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills and the have the capacity to respond to requests with varying degrees of complexity in a short amount of time. Must be a quick learner and nimble with a strong ability to multitask and must be familiar with digital apps and connected devices such as Roku, AppleTV, and Smart TVs. This position will be based in Knoxville, TN and report to the Digital Consumer Support Manager.
The digital consumer support team is 24-hour, seven days a week. The days/hours for this role are Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 4PM – 1AM.
1. Interact daily with customers via email, chat, app stores, social platforms, and other forms of communication to maintain a 2-hour response time
2. Deliver world-class, proactive customer service to internal and external stakeholders
3. Showcase advanced analytical skills to identify, gather, and organize information as it pertains to apps and web platforms
4. Participate in and facilitate special projects as required
5. Attend assigned taskforce meetings and report status updates to leadership
• Associate’s degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of mobile apps, connected devices, and digital TV technology
• Experience with CRMs such as Oracle Service Cloud and Zendesk is preferred
• Proficiency with Office Suite and demonstrated competency in learning new software
• Strong technical skills and ability to type at least 60 words per minute
• Capability of crafting consumer-facing communications in an adept way to resolve issues and maintain consistent branded voice
• Ability to think strategically, assess opportunities, and provide creative solutions to complex problems while remaining flexible and adaptable
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Superior customer service and communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to interact and support different levels within the organization
• Commitment to teamwork through relationship-building, reliability, trust, and collaboration
• Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.