Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group (WBHEG) brings together all of the Company’s businesses involved in delivering home entertainment content to consumers. This includes global distribution of packaged and digital media, and formats including DVD, Blu-ray, video-on-demand, cable, satellite, online, mobile, electronic sell-through and more.
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks a Manager, Commercial Operations for the Sales department. Position will be responsible for identifying, tracking and executing home entertainment digital client avails and pricing data quality projects to help streamline and automate digital supply chain and financial accounting processes.
• Streamline digital home entertainment data management processes (inclusive of rights, avails, pricing, contract attributes), establish scalable data quality measures, and implement checks & balances to improve/maintain data accuracy overtime.
• Identify, document and track digital supply chain data quality and systems issues. Work with Technology Solutions, software vendors, Technical Operations, Home Office Business Units, and International Territories to troubleshoot, enhance, and resolve.
• Track and report weekly data quality key performance indicators (KPIs) with internal teams and third-party vendors to monitor and improve retailer correlation and database query results.
• Work with management to prioritize business information and technology needs, recommend new processes and workflows to improve digital data quality and related supply chain systems.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Equivalent related work experience and advanced Data Science degree preferred.
• At least 6 years of prior related work experience, including specialized knowledge of data management and digital media distribution.
• Strong MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills required.
• Strong data management skills and aptitude for structured data relationships.
• Ability to develop and convey complex concepts to non-technical partners.
• Strong project management skills; including project planning, project design, resource allocation, etc.
• Working understanding of digital content distribution processes and terminology is a plus.
• Familiarity with SAP, SalesForce, Tableau, Studio Connect, iTunes Connect is a plus.
• Innovative and resourceful.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong focus on process optimization and execution.
• Ability to work with a team and independently.
• Customer service oriented.
• Maintain confidentiality.