Emmis Communications is a diversified media company, operating across several U.S. markets. The Emmis culture carries at its heart the belief that, in order to succeed, a company must take risks; treat its people well and give them the tools they need to win. Emmis has earned this valued reputation by setting high standards for excellence while creating a fun, exciting and innovative workplace, where every individual is part of the team.
This position is ideal for you, if you are:
• Coordinator-level marketer with a passion for keeping the trains running on time and on the right tracks.
• Multiple balls in the air at one time is not only comfortable, it energizes and motivates you.
• You have some experience with media contracting and enjoy serving as the organization’s point of contact with advertisers.
• Project management is not just in your wheelhouse; you’re really good at it.
• You enjoy problem solving and the accomplishment that comes with providing sound solutions.
• You enjoy the feeling of success that comes with being part of a high performance and fun team.
The Account Services Coordinator has four primary responsibilities:
1. with Account Manager
2. Support the pre and post-sale coordination in collaboration of multiple departments.
3. Ensure successful implementation of campaigns to deliver client results
4. Tracking of projects, clients, billing and renewals.
Specific Job Responsibilities Include:
1. Support the pre and post-sale coordination in collaboration of multiple departments.
2. Nurture relationships with key partners and ensure successful implementation of campaigns to deliver client results
3. Tracking of Client billing and renewals.
4. Work closely with the General Sales Manager and Account Manager in creating and implementing annual growth plans and budgets.
• 1-3 years administrative, project management experience
• Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills
• High School Diploma
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• 1-3 years of experience in campaign management within media agency
• Knowledge of marketing, advertising and media functions and terms