KARE 11 seeks a Sales Coordinator to join the number one local media sales team in the Twin Cities. This position combines both digital and television sales support. In our fast paced environment, candidates should be able to multi-task and have strong inter-personal skills. In addition, an in depth knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel is required. Creative presentation design is a must. If you are customer focused and a people person, we want you to pursue a career at KARE 11.
• Work with Account Executives to produce customized client presentations using PowerPoint or other presentation software.
• Assist Consumer Insights Specialist and Account Executive with research using Leigh Stowell qualitative research tool, and Kantar Media
• Work with Sales Management and Solutions Engineer on building and rolling out Non-Traditional station revenue projects.
• Assist with prospecting potential new business using Hoovers and Kantar Media
• Input local orders into Wide Orbit traffic system
• Assist with maintenance of ongoing client relationships
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong time management and organizational skills.
• Possesses analytical skills and a strong attention to detail.
• Must be a dedicated, trustworthy, and dependable team member with a positive “can do” attitude.
• Must be self motivated and have the ability to work under pressure.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• High school diploma required, four year college degree preferred.