HBO Max is WarnerMedia’s direct-to-consumer (DTC) offering debuting in May 2020. With over 10,000 hours of curated premium content anticipated at launch, HBO Max will offer powerhouse programming for everyone in the home, bringing together HBO, a robust slate of new original series, key third-party licensed programs and movies, and fan favorites from WarnerMedia’s rich library, including Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.
Our DTC team is laying the foundation for HBO Max, and we need highly motivated, uniquely skilled, and technically agile experts across a variety of disciplines to accomplish things that have never been done before.
The Sr. Manager, Programmatic Lifecycle Operations will be responsible for the programmatic strategy, audience development, and execution of programmatic media for HBO Max acquisitions, engagement, and retention within the AppNexus platform.
• You will be responsible for partnering with the marketing and media team to strategize a comprehensive plan for lifecycle marketing and subscription management, executing programmatic media on AppNexus in coordination with paid, owned, and earned media campaigns using customer data within the ATT Warner Media family.
• You will be responsible for analyzing results on each campaign, audience and creative combination and optimizing campaigns to drive acquisition, retention, and engagement as efficiently as possible.
• You must be an experienced performance marketer who is comfortable working with multiple data sets, using user-level data and micro segmentation to drive results.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Math or related field is required
• 6 years' experience in media platform operations in digital media with a demonstrated ability to manage and optimize business and technical solutions.
• Deep knowledge of media and marketing platforms, including AppNexus, Google, Facebook, addressable and connected tv, and third-party data partner landscape-
• Experience in marketing analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, Appsflyer, Optimizely, and Datorama, as well as ad platform measurement modules preferred
• Experience in consumer segmentations and ad platforms, including CDP and DMP experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to document processes and project plans clearly and effectively
• Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience working directly with data management platforms or data warehouse products
• Knowledge of ad tech space
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Ability to liaise with technical, marketing and business teams
• Strong team focus with outstanding organizational and resource management skills
Nice to Haves
• Experience within the OTT or Entertainment industry a plus
• Familiarity with Looker and/or Tableau a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands